Tuesday, November 08, 2005

We're Winning the War On Terror!

GOP Leaders to Launch New ‘Leak’ Probe:  Info to Wash Post ‘Damaged National Security’
Derbyshire:  The Iron House
Pipes:  French Riots Could Be European Turning Point
Spencer:  It’s Jihad, Not Joblessness Causing Rioting
Bartlett:  Senate Republicans Take Cues From Dems
Solenni:  Calif. Holds Tanning Salons to Higher Standards Than Abortionists
Top-end hotel fills gap in Kabul
Australian Terror Plot Foiled
Zimbabwe President Tells U.S. Diplomat to ‘Go to Hell’

Sorry folks, but I will not be able to be on the air tomorrow (Wednesday, Nov. 9).  I will post some links here, but I have an important meeting that will prevent me from being on the air.

Also remember that course registration will prevent me from being on the air Monday (November 14).

Wednesday night’s game:  #16 West Virginia at Cincinnati
Thursday night’s game:  Boise State at #20 Fresno State
Friday night’s game:  Rutgers at #23 Louisville

No comments: