Thursday, March 25, 2010

Will C. Jack Shaheen Get New Furniture?

No, I don't have a big problem with Mayor C. Jack Shaheen's office being renovated and refurnished after Donald Walker spent about 15 years smoking in there.  What I will have a problem with is if C. Jack Shaheen takes some furniture with him after he leaves office later this year.  Keep an eye on that.

 

Jobs are already being destroyed by ObamaCare.  I feel really bad for small business owners, who are probably going to be hit the hardest.

 

The women who serve in the Georgia General Assembly have decided that women are too stupid to choose their own insurance policy and therefore the state should not allow people to buy insurance across state lines.  The sad thing is that this lack of confidence in women is bipartisan.  If female legislators think that women are that stupid, maybe women are also too stupid to be serving in the General Assembly.

6 comments:

Rick M. said...

Jeff,
I hear there is a job opening in Macon. Interested?

Anonymous said...

You remind me of a scorned woman. Why don't you grow up?

Unknown said...

Rick,

Have you heard his radio show? Why in the world would Macon want him.

Jeff,
Good luck with the recall effort. You ain't got a chance of success.

Rick M. said...

Well Warner,

If the radio station hires him, (a commercial enterprise) the market would decide.

And that's the American way (or at least it used to be).

Yes, I have listened to him and have enjoyed the show. I have some political differences with him, and I might critique him some, but small markets like Macon and Warner Robins are where young radio talent cut their teeth.

Take a look at the TV station talent around here. They are entry level positions. They may start out somewhat green, but everyone has to start somewhere.

Besides, name a better local show or talkshow host who takes the politicans to task. There aren't any. It would be different if there were more to choose from.

If you want cheerleaders for the local politicians, I think those are rather easy to find.

I answered your question respectfully. Oh, and it ain't gonna take much to get a recall election for Shaheen. I'll sign the petition as soon as I see it.

And to Jeff, I wish you the best.

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

check you recall regulations. from what i've researched, it'll never happen.

David Butch said...

Hi,

If you are looking for teak patio set, i would like to suggest you to visit our website.